Room 322 is a fine art project by Francesco Ridolfi, an Italian photographer working between Italy and Belgium.
"The airy luminosity of an ethereal space, aseptic and suspended, contrasts with the stolidity of these bodies - less than perfect in their awkward and authentic humanness.
Statically present, the hotel room preserves its non-connection to sundry turn-taking occupants: its stillness heightens the tension they feel inside, which rips itself free of these contentless surroundings.
Thus, from the bottom of a bathtub, contrasting perceptions emerge: appearance and reality, restlessness holding itself still, past within present; authenticity within fiction."
- Francesco Ridolfi : Concept, Photography and Post Production
- Gemma Benassi: Set and Production Assistance
- Gianmarco Rossetti: Video Director of Photography
- Michelangelo Visconti: Video Camera Operator and Editing
- Marco Mello : Video Set Technician
- Alberto Carlassarre : Sound Designer
- Stefano Ridolfi : Video Editing
- Marica Bertolin, Pierangela Biasi, Regina Pancaldi : Make-up and Hair Dressing
- Finsag : Set Building
- Anna Rizzoli - Scissor Lab : Dress Production
- Allure Models Agency : Casting Support
- Giovanni Carta, Ivan Carvelli, Gian Pietro Demuro, Nicola de Paola, Tanya Drouginska, Anna German, Madelain, Matteo Marinelli, Lydie Occhiolini, Chiara Pavoni : Models
Francesco Ridolfi is a portrait photographer who normally shoots for advertising and editorial projects. Born and raised in Bologna, Italy, he now splits his time between Brussels, Milan and Bologna working for different clients and assignments.
Find out more at his website: www.francescoridolfi.com